What Sarasota Homeowners Should Know Before Getting Their Garage Floors Coated
Sarasota, FL: Devin Martin, owner of DecoCrete Services LLC in Sarasota says. “We are proud to bring the widest range of decorative options, for every type of concrete floor in Sarasota, Manatee & Hillsborough County!”
With over 13 years in the industry, Devin has seen about every type of flooring there is. Devin knows what his customers need to know before they get their garages coated. He and his team want to share valuable information on garage floor coating services. Read on to learn more about this practical beautification technique.
What are Garage Floor Coatings?
Garage floor coatings are the ideal flooring system for new to old and worn-out floors. High-quality garage floor coatings last longer and need less maintenance than typical coatings.
DecoCrete Services LLC is an experienced garage floor coating company providing garage floor coating services throughout Sarasota, Manatee & Hillsborough County in FL. They offer customized one-day floors that match your size and color. With such services, homeowners do not have to park outside for days.
Concrete floor coatings are the most common types of such services. There are two types of materials that are very popular and used for these services: epoxy floor coatings and polyaspartic garage floor coating.
- Polyaspartic floor coating: This coating type is more expensive than other materials, but it is also more durable. Additionally, it can dry in a couple of hours.
- Epoxy coating: Using this durable, slip-free, cost-effective option can match any floor design.
Why Should You Get Your Garage Floor Coated?
Garage floors are a great investment in your home. You want them to be durable, attractive, and practical for you and your family’s needs. Garage floor epoxy coating services use a three-layer polyaspartic coating that works on any type of garage. It is one of the best garage floor coating materials that provide an extensive range of benefits.
- Protection: With garage floor coatings, homeowners don’t have to worry about dents or scratches on the floor.
- Durability: Coated floors can resist stains. They don’t need as much maintenance as non-coated ones do. They will not peel or delaminate.
- Convenience: Applying concrete floor paint leads to surfaces that are easier to clean.
How Often Do You Need to Have Your Floors Recoated?
Garage floor coatings can last for over 15 years. They can also last longer in ideal environments and with the right application. The floor coating is not likely to crack in the first few years. But it is best to check with a professional decorative concrete contractor when visible signs of damage appear.
The Benefits of Having Your Floors Coated with Epoxy or Polyurethane
Epoxy floor coatings or polyurea coatings are some of the most durable concrete garage floor coating options. Here are some of the advantages of using this material:
- Epoxy can instantly add a sense of glamour to an area.
- It is the ideal option for the price-conscious.
- It can protect car garages and everything inside them from chips, dents, and scratches.
Concrete coatings are the most eco-friendly and cost-effective way to protect exterior concrete. With proper maintenance, they can last up to ten years. Check out DecoCrete Services for premium, high-quality garage floor coating services.